Martes, Enero 24, 2012

My Love and Loyalty


A Deeper Look at Relationships  In my talk with Sarah this morning the subject of respect and just plain good manners or lack of them came up.My hubby is a dear husband and a very kind hearted gentleman. He has never once tried to hurt me intentionally or unintentionally. It soundedvery funny for me too, however I had to project myself as very serious and I had to drive my point through.Relationship endings can be disheartening.Love doesn't simply die for no reason...just as a building doesn't fall for no reason. Most often seducing someone you are strongly attracted to is becoming passe. 



This means that anything is possible and applicable, all depending on the kind of approach and the circumstances behind it.Lasting relationships between two people have to be successful in three aspects. If you are in a relationship and you are only shown affection or appreciation one day out of the year because it is expected, then I think you should re-evaluate your relationship.Attraction has very little to do with physical beauty although sometimes beauty may be part of the attractiveness of a person.As more people are having issues within their relationship, many are finding that the use of relationship counselling can help to turn a couple that is on the wrong path back down the right path.He is a good man and we are happy as long as we don’t discuss marriage.





We do have our problems, but everyone does.What should be a day recognized for the remembrance of romance and  love meter has become an aberration of sugary sweet confections.Women are expected to be pampered and men are expected to deliver.Relationships are hard, even the best ones. And sometimes navigating them can be a huge challenge. I have seen some of my friends that felt crippled in marriage and have experienced it in supportive social relationships once they were free from the bondage of marriage.

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento